Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm engaged!!!!




It has been so long since I have been on here! So much has happened! The most exciting is I am engaged!! Woohoo! Adam asked me to marry him on May 4th. It was on a Monday, and I worked late that night (I am working at US Bank in Owensboro now ;) I was so tired and hungry and I came in the door and he had supper already fixed, so I was going to go change my clothes and he said that I couldn't go down the hallway because he had a suprise for me in the spare bedroom. So, he went down the hallway and then said I could come in, I opened up the door to the spare bedroom and he was kneeling in the floor holding a puppy dog, a yorkie! Well, I was so shocked by the dog that I didn't even realize what was going on, but the puppy had a t-shirt on that said "Will you marry me?" and my ring was around his collar!! Adam asked me and we both started crying, I guess somewhere in the middle of all of it I said yes!! I was so suprised, shocked, and excited I couldn't even remember what I said! So, I couldn't even eat after all that. I had to call everyone and let them know the good news!! My mom and Whit came straight over to see my ring and the puppy, and then we went to Tommy and Gaylas house. It was a great night!! The best night of my whole life!!!

No comments: